Thursday 13 October 2016

Golden Age

Hello all!

I know I've been missing for many many months now, but nothing much has change with cakes, still baking and bringing pretty cakes to the table.

Some of you might have heard of the news, that we recently sold our Cafe business (Koru Cafe, Empire Damansara). The reason behind this is after years of waiting, we finally gotten our aussie PR! We are migrating to Sydney very soon! Will still be baking until end of this year, but this is not the end as for me, will definitely continue baking in Sydney :) and yes, will continue posting cakes on this blog and FB.

Anyway, back to this Golden age blog post, few months ago, I baked a baby blue ombre duckie cake for a baby girl that turned 1! I used buttercream for the cake icing and fondant for the other details, including the duckies!

Pictures by AiWei





Also, in the month of July this year, my dad turned 60! so I decided to bake him a cake of himself sleeping in front of the TV!







Thats all for this blog, next post will be all on wedding cakes that I made.

Read on!

Enjoy!!

Questions? Drop me an message on FB or Email at pretty.food@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment