Monday 16 November 2015

Hello Kitty cake

Hello all, below's picture is a similar cake I've made a few years ago, but this time in a lighter pink. Hello Kitty 2D cake with 3D whiskers. I used Pepero for the whiskers. I used fondant for the ribbon and the rest of the design.

This cute 5inch round chocolate cake is frosted with quality vanilla buttercream and covered with pink fondant. 






As I mentioned in my previous blog that I now bake all my cakes in my new cafe, Koru Cafe at Empire Damasara ( near Ikea Damansara) , we don't only serve cakes/ sweets, we do serve breakfast and lunch as well as coffee!!

Come by and say HI ! CAFE details are as below. 
Koru Cafe
125 First Floor, Empire Damansara.
Jalan PJU 8/8, 47820 PJ
Selangor. 

Tel: 03 7732 6068

Opening Hours: Weekdays : 8am to 7pm
                           Weekends & Public Holiday: 9am to 8pm
                            Closed on Thursdays

Have a good week y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment