Monday 28 September 2015

Naked Cake

Good morning!!

It's been all hazy weather this few weeks, with many falling sick, I wasn't spared  cafe business was pretty slow as expected. not forgetting the weakening of MYR. Anyhow, that gave me a lot of time with my cakes! Recently, I made a Naked Cake for a malay engagement. It's call "naked" for obvious reason I guess, it's not fully iced like the other cakes, minimal icing and decoration with full of flavour - I guess it's healthier too?

Below are a few pictures I took in my cafe. Chocolate cake layered with Hershey's Semi Sweet Chocolate buttercream and topped up with fresh Australian Strawberries!


 A few picture taken from the cafe's balcony - YES! we do have a balcony, which is quite private and cozy that fits only 2 pax.

Balcony Seating


Outdoor Seating





Questions? Drop me an email or FB message me. Details are as below.

Email: pretty.food@yahoo.com / kiaora@korucafe.com.my
FB: https://www.facebook.com/prettyfood.moments

Come by and say HI ! CAFE details are as below. 
Koru Cafe
125 First Floor, Empire Damansara.
Jalan PJU 8/8, 47820 PJ
Selangor. 

Tel: 03 7732 6068

Opening Hours: Weekdays : 8am to 7pm
                           Weekends: 9am to 8pm
                            Closed on Thursdays

Have a great week uolls!!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment