Tuesday 22 September 2015

Chanel Bag Cake

I was sorting all my cake / cupcake picture and I noticed I actually missed out posting this cake!

Anyhows, this is a cake I made for a friend of mine earlier this year. I had to measure and calculate the amount of cake needed as well as to make sure the cake stays in shape and doesn't fall apart after assembling it.


Front view

Back view
Side view



As I've mentioned in my previous post that I just started Koru Cafe located in Empire Damansara, PJ, and yes I still do customized cakes / cupcakes. Click here for more details on the cafe on my previous  blog. 

For more details, feel free to drop me an email or FB message.

Details are as below

Email: pretty.food@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prettyfood.moments

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment