Thursday 16 October 2014

September & October cakes

Good Morning people of the world...!! it's 2 months to Christmas! Dah la..stop stop stop...tak habis habis Christmas. Im just too excited, maybe it's just the fact that I will be putting up my Christmas tree with my most bestest friend like every other year, or...maybe it's the gifts!! I strongly feel it's the gifts I'll be receiving..:P

Anyways, I have been lazy as usual, I have just selected a few picture of my work lately, I hope you like it! If you have any questions about it or would like to place an order, please feel free to drop me an email, I'll try to get back to you as soon as i can! Details are as below. 

1) Pigs and Sunflower

If you are wondering why sunflower and pig? what are the significants? Well, I don't actually know, but I DO know for sure is that someone's getting surprised by these cupcakes. 




 2) Cupcakes Flower Board ( ..as i call it lol!)

When I started selling my cakes and cookies online, there were a few things or rather designs that I really really really am keen to make - it's not as if my work is ever repetitive, it's NEVER ONCE the same! like ever!!. So, this flower, is ticked off the bucket list!! Adorable isn't it?!



 3) Paul Frank Cake

There was one fine day, I came across a cake bathroom design that had wooden flooring and I went, I MUST DO THAT ONE DAY!!!! My dream came true when I receive a message from one of my highschool mate requesting for a Paul Frank cake. She didnt exactly ask for wooden flooring, but since Paul Frank is a pirate on a "ship"this wooden flooring just made it look real!





I am not sure why am I acting all hyper this morning, maybe it's the morning sun, I love the morning sun!!

Anyhow, have a great weekend everyone!

That's all for now!

Email: pretty.food@yahoo.com

Enjoy!!

By Miz Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment